What is Residential Interior Design?
Residential interior design refers to
- The art of designing aesthetically pleasing and functional living areas.
- Planning and implementing the interior elements of homes for comfort, style and function.
- Managing and collaborating the appearance system between every component placed in the house for a beautiful outcome.
Who we are?
We offer the best consultation services that take into account all of your aesthetic and financial needs while designing your home interiors.
Range of Products and Services
When seeking for a design solution, you will be overrun with appealing and customised options.
Best Quality Checks
To guarantee you only receive the best experience, we carry out the necessary quality checks in our designed installations.
Nautical Design Style
This style of interior decoration will infuse a positive wave inside your house. You'll see a picture of a welcoming and tranquil scene. Typically, white or sand-coloured concrete is used for the foundation. The decorative items employed here are jute ropes, sailboats, seashells in transparent jars, navigation maps, etc., to suit the concept of the seaside. The designer uses unprocessed wood to create a more natural appearance.
Traditional Design Style
Traditional interior design is timeless, well-organized, and pleasant without being unduly ornate. In traditionally designed rooms, the types of furniture, textiles, colour schemes, and décor are recognisable rather than cutting edge. A neutral colour palette, carved wood or upholstered headboard, matching nightstands and table lamps, a chest of drawers, an upholstered armchair and ottoman, and even a landscape painting on the wall are all examples of conventional bedroom furnishings in this style.
Minimalist Design Style
Being one of the trendiest interior designs, it has relatively few interior fixtures and accessories. You can see your interiors' simple elegance in the minimalist style. There won't be a thing of a fuss. The style is intended for anyone who appreciates simplicity in its purest form.
Contemporary Design Style
A contemporary decorating style is characterised by minimalism, understated refinement, purposeful texture utilisation, and clean lines. The primary colours of contemporary styled interiors are neutrals, black, and white. Interior design frequently emphasises space over objects.
Residential Interior Design Process
Selection of Themes
The foremost step in designing your dream homes is a selection of appropriate themes. Our developers have innovated and produced housing themes, that suit individuals’ tastes and preferences.
Selection of Furniture
Our decor scheme consists of all of modern, traditional and translational furniture options, which can assist you in choosing the right furniture sets for your home.
Smooth finishes for your lovely homes! Get access to a plethora of interior paints with rich matt finish on our website.
False ceilings provide elegance and a sense of luxury to any space. The choice of material for artificial ceilings is easier with our range of thoughtful designs.
From 1970’s terrazzo flooring to today’s hardwood design, Relgrow has all types of plans ready for you.
In your home, lighting can be used to express your individual style. For each room, we provide lighting arrangements that are in harmony with the other pieces of art there.
Decorate in Custom Style
Coming up with innovative solutions to suit your artistic taste is our expertise. You decide, we decorate your repository of memories -home with love!
Benefits of residential Interior Design
Saves Time and Money
A residential interior designer will assist you in designing your home in a specified time and within budget. They can also advise on where to spend your money most wisely.
Seamless Project Administration
Your interior designer will handle everything in your design project. Team experts manage the commotion of damages, shipping, and late deliveries. This ensures the completion of a project on time. Enjoy the procedure and your new space!
More Appealing and Functional Spaces
Interior designers measure each square metre of your new home to ensure it fits into the overall design. They provide design solutions that aren't just useful but appealing too. The experts are dedicated to finding elegant solutions for your dream home.
How To Create Office Spaces That Reflect Your Brand
A workspace needs to reflect the company ideals that will ultimately determine the health and well-being of the organization...
Designing Your First Apartment: What to Keep in Mind
Decorating your first apartment can be exciting and intimidating. It comes with lots of emotions and questions. Where do I...
Interior Design Trends for 2022
Interiors are a home's visual soul; they create the atmosphere and personality that define a place as a home. Interior design...
Residential Interior Designers
Apartment Interior Designers
Villa Interior Designers
Commercial Interior Designers
- Residential Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Residential Interior Designers in Delhi
- Residential Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Residential Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Residential Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kochi
- Interior Designers in Bangalore
- Interior Designers in Chennai
- Interior Designers in Coimbatore
- Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Interior Designers in Delhi
- Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kerala
- Interior Designers in Trivandrum
- Interior Designers in Kannur
- Interior Designers in Palakkad
- Interior Designers in Calicut
- Interior Designers in Malappuram
- Interior Designers in Kozhikode
- Interior Designers in Kollam
- Interior Designers in Thrissur
- Interior Designers in Alappuzha
- Interior Designers in Kottayam
- Interior Designers in Pathanamthitta
- Interior Designers in Perinthalmanna