Why choose us?
We provide the best concrete solid with top qualities like strength, toughness, and durability. Before being delivered to the clients, our blocks undergo rigorous quality check. We make sure the quality is of top-class finesse.
Quality Timely Delivery
Relgrow prioritises meeting customer expectations and delivery requirements on time. Our supplies reach the site within the stipulated time for delivery.
We support sustainable construction work with our wide range of excellent solid blocks. Our all solid blocks are environment-friendly with first- class quality.
Ethical Business Practices
Relgrow strongly believes in honesty, accountability, responsibility, and transparency. We provide our clients with the best experience with our excellent construction supplies.
AAC block is a precast, lightweight foam concrete building material used to create concrete masonry units. Blocks, wall panels, floor and roof panels, cladding panels, and lintels are some examples of forms. AAC blocks are used for exterior and interior construction work.
Maxlite concrete blocks are the best choice for all climatic and seismic zones because they provide the highest level of workability & durability. These blocks are known for their lightweight nature and good sustenance power. Architects and builders use such blocks to construct durable structures with high sustainability on the construction site.
Portland cement and aggregate are combined to create hollow concrete blocks. The hollow concrete blocks are a durable and robust product prepared, hardened, and cured before being transported to the site. The dimensions of hollow building tiles are 39 cm x 19 cm x 20 cm and 39 cm x 19 cm x 10 cm, respectively, which are ideal for buildings.
End blocks help lower the anchorage stresses to an acceptable range in large structures. The end block stands out from other types of bricks due to its cratered surface and light green color, which gives it a lunar appearance.
Heavy-Duty Interlocking Paver Blocks
One of the most well-liked flexible surface treatment options for exterior pavement applications is heavy-duty interlocking paver block. The concrete paving blocks are best suited for heavy-duty applications because they can withstand braking and shearing forces and support heavy loads.
Brick Paver Block
A pavement or hardstanding can be made using the block paving method, also known as brick. The ability to later remove and replace individual bricks is the main advantage of using bricks over other building materials. Driveways, pavement, patios, town centers, pedestrian zones, and, more frequently, road surfacing, are typical applications of brick paver blocks.
Shot Blast Paver Block
The paver's surface has a slightly rough texture thanks to the shot blasting. These blocks have a high bearing capacity, increased endurance, weather and corrosion resistance, cost-effective and high durability. Along with all these things, they also give elegant textures to the floor, which enhances the beauty.
Heavy Duty Chequered Tiles
Chequered tiles are cement tiles or terrazzo tiles that have a uniform, straight grooves that are no less than 3 mm deep and have a center-to-center distance of not less than 25 mm and not more than 50 rom. The concavity and convexity of chequered tiles shall not exceed 1mm.
100% Secure Checkout
These are the advantages of using concrete blocks on the construction site:
- It is economical.
- Compared to using bricks, the process is quicker.
- It's been tried and tested.
Residential Interior Designers
Apartment Interior Designers
Villa Interior Designers
Commercial Interior Designers
- Residential Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Residential Interior Designers in Delhi
- Residential Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Residential Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Residential Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kochi
- Interior Designers in Bangalore
- Interior Designers in Chennai
- Interior Designers in Coimbatore
- Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Interior Designers in Delhi
- Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kerala
- Interior Designers in Trivandrum
- Interior Designers in Kannur
- Interior Designers in Palakkad
- Interior Designers in Calicut
- Interior Designers in Malappuram
- Interior Designers in Kozhikode
- Interior Designers in Kollam
- Interior Designers in Thrissur
- Interior Designers in Alappuzha
- Interior Designers in Kottayam
- Interior Designers in Pathanamthitta
- Interior Designers in Perinthalmanna