Why choose us?
With top qualities like stability, toughness, and durability, we offer the best clay blocks. Our blocks go through a rigorous quality check before being delivered to the clients. We guarantee that the quality is of the highest rank.
Relgrow places a strong emphasis on timely delivery requirements and customer expectations. In accordance with the delivery window, our supplies arrive at the destination within a stipulated time. we handle our supplies with care.
With our extensive selection of superior clay blocks, we assist sustainable construction projects which are environment friendly. All of our clay blocks are of the highest calibre and are eco-safe.
Ethical Business Practices
Relgrow strictly adheres to the standard ethical business practices. With our top-notch building supplies, we give our customers the best service possible and help build strong structures high on durability and stability.
Concrete Solid Blocks
Concrete solid blocks have largely replaced bricks in modern masonry construction, especially in many multi-story buildings. The blocks produced are of concrete strength of 4.0 and 5.0 N/mm².
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks
AAC blocks are three to four times lighter than conventional bricks, which makes them preferable on construction sites. These blocks are non-combustible and fire-resistant up to 1600 degrees.
Red bricks have been used on construction sites for centuries. They provide structural stability to buildings. Red brick gives the structure stability by fusing artificial and natural elements. Solid red brick is formed under high temperatures, environmental durability, and friendliness to provide the best strength-to-weight ratio.
Recommended Products For You
The various roof tiles that are offered on the market are used to cover pitched roofs because they are clay block products. These tiles are produced in multiple sizes to meet the various requirements of the buildings.
It is an artificial building material in the form of clay blocks of the same size and shape. Clay is combined with the right amount of water and additional ingredients, molded into the desired shape, dried, and then burned in a kiln to produce the clay-derived blocks.
Paver Clay Blocks
This kind of clay block is used in driveways and garden areas. Paver clay blocks are lightweight and have strong tensile strength, making them more preferable than any other decorating block.
Brick Glazed Tiles
Glazed brick tiles are used as an exterior cladding material to mimic exposed brickwork. The glazed surface gives the cladding a lovely shine with clay-glazed tiles.
100% Secure Checkout
Red brick production typically consists of four steps: preparing the raw materials, forming the blank body, drying the wet blank, and firing the finished product.
Following their excavation, some raw materials can be processed by adding water, stirring, and grinding equipment, while others cannot.
The final product's quality is directly impacted by the selection and preparation of the raw materials.
The following are the benefits of clay blocks:
- Versatile in nature
- High in durability
- Aesthetically beautiful
Residential Interior Designers
Apartment Interior Designers
Villa Interior Designers
Commercial Interior Designers
- Residential Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Residential Interior Designers in Delhi
- Residential Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Residential Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Residential Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kochi
- Interior Designers in Bangalore
- Interior Designers in Chennai
- Interior Designers in Coimbatore
- Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Interior Designers in Delhi
- Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kerala
- Interior Designers in Trivandrum
- Interior Designers in Kannur
- Interior Designers in Palakkad
- Interior Designers in Calicut
- Interior Designers in Malappuram
- Interior Designers in Kozhikode
- Interior Designers in Kollam
- Interior Designers in Thrissur
- Interior Designers in Alappuzha
- Interior Designers in Kottayam
- Interior Designers in Pathanamthitta
- Interior Designers in Perinthalmanna