Years of Experience
Who We Are?
Custom-made Interior Design
Your workplace is future-proofed by our integrated design approach. We create office spaces that align with your brand's vision, considering space requirements and capacity planning, design conception, cost consulting, engineering, construction, and technology.
Unique Workplace Architecture Strategy
We provide complete "strategy for office interior design" services that address branding, sustainability, security, and employee wellness in the workplace. Our team of dedicated experts provide bespoke in architectural strategy for designing your workplace.
Creative Spaces to Boost Productivity
Our interior designers, technical experts, and managers work together to design creative workspaces that faithfully represent your business's culture and brand values with boosting productivity.
Office Design Process
Ideation and Planning
The concept development phase starts following the approval of the design idea. The initial "ideation" stage entails generating design ideas, weeding out unworkable ones, and then developing the workable ones until one or more main design concepts are planned.
The designer curates the final design documentation, which includes the drawings, specifications, schedules, and timetable. This ensures seamless execution of relevant design activities.
Creation and Implementation
All supplies, furniture, and extras have been ordered after approval of one design plan. Post this, the interior designer will conduct routine site visits to oversee development, assess the level of craftsmanship, and address any problems that may arise.
Our project managers ensure the design and renovation of your project in a seamless and stress-free experience. The managers oversee every activity of design and helps in hassle-free installation of various design components.
We firmly believe that the most important connection between our customers and us is trust. After the completion of project, the Relgrow team is available to help their clients in every possible way.
Office Interior Design Ideas
The Green Theme
Green plants make a space healthier and purify the air. They can also enhance the creativity and mood of employees. Moreover, greenery adds beauty and appeal to any space, whether it's a living wall installation, desk plants, or a variety of plants arranged in a communal area of office space.
Mix Materials Style
When it comes to workplace design, combining materials in a distinctive office layout produces an exciting and logical space. One-dimensional office space can be transformed into an inspirational space for anyone visiting or working by adding different textures like wood, glass, and fabric.
Geometric Inspiration Theme
Office decor can be incredibly bold, stimulating energy and creativity everywhere. Bright colours and solid geometric patterns light up a space and produce an exciting visual. Additionally, light fixtures and painted designs can use geometric patterns to match the used theme.
Blend of Industry and Rustic Way
An incredibly inventive office design can feature the blending of two distinct aesthetics. Sleek industrial shelving units, chairs, and light fixtures fit well in large, open spaces. In contrast, rustic accents and tables can be added to the room as a whole. The rustic wood posts, beams, and flooring provide warmth in contrast to the industrial fixtures, desks, and chairs.
How To Create Office Spaces That Reflect Your Brand
A workspace needs to reflect the company ideals that will ultimately determine the health and well-being of the organization...
Designing Your First Apartment: What to Keep in Mind
Decorating your first apartment can be exciting and intimidating. It comes with lots of emotions and questions. Where do I...
Interior Design Trends for 2022
Interiors are a home's visual soul; they create the atmosphere and personality that define a place as a home. Interior design...
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is absolutely necessary. Relgrow interior designers manage not only the design work for you but also the purchasing, ordering, and delivery of finished products, furniture, and fixtures. Additionally, we work well together to coordinate and complete the task in stipulated time and within budget.
We use the following finishing material for all finished goods:
- Laminate profiles with a finish of 0.8 mm, 1 mm, and 4 mm, and DUCO glass profiles
- Pre-laminated acrylic boards
- Every effort is made to guarantee that the finishing material is of the highest calibre, durable, and increases the longevity of the furniture\design items.
Residential Interior Designers
Apartment Interior Designers
Villa Interior Designers
Commercial Interior Designers
- Residential Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Residential Interior Designers in Delhi
- Residential Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Residential Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Residential Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kochi
- Interior Designers in Bangalore
- Interior Designers in Chennai
- Interior Designers in Coimbatore
- Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Interior Designers in Delhi
- Interior Designers in Kolkata
- Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Interior Designers in Pune
- Interior Designers in Kerala
- Interior Designers in Trivandrum
- Interior Designers in Kannur
- Interior Designers in Palakkad
- Interior Designers in Calicut
- Interior Designers in Malappuram
- Interior Designers in Kozhikode
- Interior Designers in Kollam
- Interior Designers in Thrissur
- Interior Designers in Alappuzha
- Interior Designers in Kottayam
- Interior Designers in Pathanamthitta
- Interior Designers in Perinthalmanna